MMaster a.k.a. Matt.
- Software architect, designer, developer as well as DevOps
- Can code in almost anything from Basic, Pascal, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Python, Java, etc etc.
- Linux & Windows expert
- Helped with standardizing many networking protocols in IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Designed & implemented many prototype solutions for new internet networking standards that are now used all around the world
- First owned PC based on 8086 architecture: 386 16 Mhz with 40 MB HDD
- Loves new technologies and supports them when possible
- Spent countless hours playing games at night instead of sleeping before school
- Avid PC gamer and game modder playing and improving PC games daily since around 1995
- Knows how to use many 2D, 3D and audio tools (but he is not an artist)
- Knows how to use many game engines including: Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, Torque 2D, Cocos2D and more
- Modder and scripter with many published and much more unpublished mods & scripts for various games including Minecraft, Space Engineers, Subnautica, Starmade, Counter-Strike 1.6, and more.
- YouTuber (mostly just for guides and showcases of mods): Matt's Play Corner
In short: IT & Tech freak with no life.
Top Rated Space Engineers Mods (In-game Scripts)
Most notable contributions (Top rated mods of all time as of today 24.8.2018):
including top rated guide of all time:
Owner of bitbix.com domain and servers running services on this domain. Creator and maintainer of this wiki.